I want to thank E. Denise Billups for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do, because she really lives up to the title Versatile Blogger with the variety of creative talents and knowledge she shares.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs.
7 Things About Me:
- I am fascinated by wildlife. If I had had my druthers pre-college, I would have been a wildlife biologist.
- I am a knitting fanatic who loves hand-dyed sock yarn but doesn’t knit socks with it.
- I love meteor showers and have been known to plan August vacation with viewing of the Perseids in mind.
- Despite being an obvious ocean/beach fanatic, I never visited until I was 20 years old.
- I earned $5 Canadian for my first published story, only book copies since.
- I am sentimental and probably place Love Actually in my top five favorite movies.
- On the flipside, Die Hard is also one of my favorite movies, also in the top five. Go figure.
Blogs I Nominate:
I am breaking the rules here because I am about to blog about two other nominations (yes, I procrastinate, or maybe I’ll cut myself a break and say that time, well, just time.) so I am going to nominate 4 blogs instead of 10.
You don’t have to accept this award. I know many bloggers are anti-award, but I think it gives us all a chance to share bits that we don’t normally share on our blogs. Also, thanks very much for the support you’ve shown me!