I want to thank Luca (who proclaims he doesn’t live on the second floor and I know EXACTLY what’s he’s talking about–yay me!) for nominating me for this Versatile Blogger Award. He’s a wonderful poet and I hope that you will take a moment to check out his writing. Also, he’s been a great support to me here and I truly appreciate it.
These are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
7 More Things about Me:
- I play the flute.
- I have music of every genre on my ipod.
- When I wrote my autobiography in 8th grade, I said I was going to be a forest ranger.
- I am not a fan of the question: what’s your favorite book? How is that even possible to answer?
- This November I am committing to writing an entire novel for Nanowrimo and then trying to get it published. (View this as my challenge to myself. If you put it in words you have to do it, right?)🙂
- I love to cook and have devised my own recipes that I once hoped to share here, but this blog has morphed into other things, maybe one day.
- I love eggplant parmesan, but seldom find it anywhere near as good as my mom used to make it.
Like yesterday, I’m breaking the rules by not nominating 15 blogs. Ooops. I’m just a bad and dangerous rule breaker. (haha)
I take this “versatile” nomination literally so the following blogs do more than one thing and do it well. Plus, they have been supportive of me and I thank them this way.
For the nominated bloggers, you are under no obligation to accept. Just take this as a token of my gratitude for making my blogging experience so much better in these first few months. Thank you.