Can I try to be funny? Will you let me know if I fail?
Since it is the year of the summer olympics and upon earning my 4th versatile blogger award, I am beginning to feel so versatile that I’m a little like the Simone Biles of blogging! Okay, it was funnier in my head.Guess it should have stayed there. 😉
I want to thank ever so much Phyllis, The Covert Novelist, for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t checked out Phyllis’ page, please do. Hopefully she won’t be “covert” for much longer. Thank you, Phyllis!
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED:
THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU
SHARE THE AWARD ON YOUR BLOG
SHARE SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
TAG 10 BLOGGERS WITH LESS THAN 1000 FOLLOWERS AND LET THEM KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN NOMINATED.
7 Random Things About Me:
I think I have previously used up every random thing that I could think of…
- I love the idea of mountain climbing and read books about it, but because I am frightened of heights, couldn’t even conceive of doing it.
- In the past two years I have become fascinated with bird watching.
- I love to garden.
- I love scary stories and movies.
- I love the scent of herb gardens baking in the sun.
- One of my favorite cooking smells is sauteed onions and celery; it reminds me of Thanksgiving morning and my mom making stuffing.
- I love to wear black or deep purple fingernail polish.
Blogs I Nominate:
Yes, I’ve broken the rules again. (I say that just so you know that I can count and I know that 6 is not 10.) haha!
Thank you for your support! You don’t have to accept this nomination, but consider it a token of thanks. But I hope you do accept! 🙂