Thank you, Cosmic Explorer aka ET for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Woot! (Isn’t it fitting that a self-avowed alien would give me sunshine?) Thank you!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
Wow! What an honor. I really appreciate everyone who reads my posts and I do try to let you know that, but here is a big-thank-you to each one of you!
The Question from ET:
These are not questions regarding the blogging life. Just a few questions that had always fascinated me.
- What is your idea on true love?
True love is an affection that’s derived after many years of being with someone, accepting their foibles while they accept yours, accepting the good days and the bad, and trusting, respecting, and providing a mutually safe and caring environment.
2. What is easier? To love or to be loved?
3. Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
I don’t believe in the afterlife as depicted by Christianity. I believe that there is a chance that some part of a soul or some level of consciousness may exist. This could be reincarnation.
4. What do you think is the meaning of life?
Wow. Just getting into the toughies, aren’t we? I think our lives are meant to be lived in kindness and tolerance and conservation of the environment and the creatures in it. If we leave behind the judgements, the hatred, and live without hurting anything to the best of our ability, we form our own meaning of life.
5. Are you the same person you was five years ago?
6. How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
Because I’m cooking and answering questions on the meaning of life and true love?
7. What is the best dream you had that you want it to come true?
Well, really none of them have been that fantastic, but I dreamed about my puppy dog who I lost last year and she was really happy, and I guess a part of me wished that I was seeing her wag her tail again and being her happy, snarky self.
8. If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
Anywhere with David Tennant and hopefully to more than one time. I’d go to the middle ages and the future and, ooooo, the Tardis is the limit! Onward.
9. If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose?
Ha. Ann Wilson with Heart when they were big, singing Crazy on You onstage…just so I could experience what it would be like to have that voice singing that song.
10. If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
A drug or some equal instigator that would make people respect and tolerate and recognize the equal humanity of other people. I think that this could be a huge step toward peace. But maybe the drug should just stop people from being ignorant. Would that be the first step? Hmmm.
The bloggers I nominate to receive this Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Thank you so much for reading my posts and supporting me! If you choose to accept this nomination, here are 5 questions for you. (Yes I’m breaking rules allllll over!)
- What is one thing that you wished people knew or understood about you?
- What is your favorite food?
- What book, tv show, or movie gave you the biggest laughs lately?
- If you could discover one thing that would change the world you live in, what would it be?
- Do you believe that there is life on other planets?