Yeah, this. I don’t know how I am going to fit this into November with nanowrimo et al, but I’m going to try to write something at least for my favorite songs on this list, but there are some I don’t know and need to hear. New favorites, new words. It’s music! Love!
My good friend Rosema over at A Reading Writer and I have developed a very musical month of prompts for November called #NovemberNotes. Using diverse song titles that sound beautiful and can evoke some strong emotions, but their lyrics and titles hold significance, too. You can create whatever you want — poetry, prose, short stories, take photographs that remind you of the song, etc. You have full creative control. I can’t wait for November to begin. Won’t you join us?
Here are the list of songs:
1. Almost Lovers by A Fine Frenzy
2. Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz
3. The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals
4. Between the Lines by Sara Bareilles
5. Criminal by Fiona Apple
6. Street Called Mercy by Hillsong United
7. Yellow by Coldplay
8. Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue
9. Cupid Carries A Gun by Marilyn Manson
10. Air by Rayvon…
View original post 130 more words