I made an unwritten resolution this year to not involve myself in too many things as the end result is that I become that chicken…you know…the one with its head cut off. However, this reading challenge is perfect for me as it incorporates an action I need to do and will be doing anyway.
It’s hosted by Bookish Things & More and you can click on the link if you want to sign up.
I’m going to try to keep this page (this is also showing up as a blog post initially because, just because) updated with a link to each pertinent review. We shall test my great newly acquired organizational skills.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 201 – Dec 31, 2018.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @BookishThings or e-mail email@example.com!
- Hashtag: #NGEW2018
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
I’m going for Gold, but hopefully get Diamond.