- Don’t make lists.
- Don’t put things away after use.
- Jot reminders on post-its then forget where you put the post-it.
- Buy a planner but only use it for one aspect of your life.
- Put some reminders on smartphone that you forget to check.
- Make a list and then lose it.
- Start putting things away, but in the wrong place.
- Decide that you will put something important away in a place you’ll remember…and then forget.
I think that sums it up nicely, don’t you?
I am in awe of the organized people who have numerous tasks and get them done and never complain about having enough time. I don’t know one personally, but I am, nonetheless, in awe.
Sometimes I convince myself that I have too much going on and that’s why everything doesn’t get done. On the other hand, I also convince myself that if I were better organized, everything would get done.
Are you organized? Is there a secret? Can you share?