Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week we’re listing 10 books that we’ll read this year that we think will get 5 stars…or, you know…butterflies in my case.
I’ve already read several 5 stars….but here’s hoping for some more!
- The Honey Don’t List by Christina Lauren. I look forward to any Christina Lauren read and always hope for 5 butterflies!
- A Royal Affair by Allison Montclair. The first Sparks/Bainbridge was so much fun. I hope this one is at least as much fun!
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. This book is on so many most anticipated book lists that it’s crazy. Might as well be on mine!
- The Moonglow Sisters by Lori Wilde. I don’t know if this is her first venture into women’s fiction, but I’m excited to read it.
- Yours in Scandal by Lauren Layne. Lauren Layne starts a new series? Yes, please!
- Friends and Strangers by J. Courtney Sullivan. “Insightful and hilarious”? Hopefully I’ll find it to be so.
- Just a Boy and a Girl in a Little Canoe by Sarah Mylnowski. Sounds like a fun read and I’ve enjoyed Sarah’s book before.
- Tigers, Not Daughters by Samantha Mabry. Sounds intense. I usually like intense.
- Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler. Anne Tyler. No more need be said.
- Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yaros. Another intense one.
So this list was a little harder than I anticipated….