As part of the xpresso book tour for Kaylene Winters’ Fearless
By now you all know that besides books, I’m a music fiend. So, of course, when I saw that Kaylene Winters’ newest book was a rock star romance, I knew I had to be part of this tour. I asked Kaylene to list her Top 10 Rockers (of any gender) who she could imagine fictionalizing and why. I love this list because it could almost as easily be my list. Many thanks Kaylene!
Top 10 Rockers (of any gender) who Kaylene could imagine fictionalizing and why them?
- Ann & Nancy Wilson – I need to do a sister rocker series. Stat.
- U2 – I really want to do an Irish Rock band series (in the works!!)
- Jimi Hendrix – We need more diversity in our Rock Star Romance – having a black guitar hero seems like a great next step.
- One Direction – This seems out of left field, but I’d like to do a boy band put together in a talent show.
- Fleetwood Mac – I’d love to explore “incestuous” inner band relationships and how to navigate.
- Billie Eilish – She’s fascinating in a way that would create a dark angsty story, I’m more prone to bands – so I can make a series out of it, but it’s something in the back of my mind.
- Lumineers – I’m such a rocker, but I love the idea of exploring Americana and the entire vibe.
- Van Halen – LTZ is a little influenced already by VH (with DLR!) – but part of me would love to set a book in the 70’s and go all in on the sex, drugs and rock and roll of yesteryear.
- Love & Rockets/Bauhaus – similarly – I’d love to go all 80’s and get into where emo really started.
- Pearl Jam/Soundgarden/Alice in Chains – my roots in Seattle 90’s, and already the inspiration because I lived through it – my favorite music decade by far!
(Less Than Zero, #3)
Publication date: March 17th 2021
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Family is everything, I protect mine with my life..
Connor McGloughlin had it all, a great family, a college scholarship and music.
Tragedy forced him to grow up too fast.
When his life finally is on track, Ronni Miller appears like a dream.
Kindred spirits in the most unlikely of circumstances.
There’s only one thing in the way—
Her dark past he’s determined to protect her from.
When your innocence is stolen, trust is a precious gift..
Actress Ronni Miller tasted fame at a young age.
But her path to stardom was riddled with tragedy.
She never imagined falling for Connor McGloughlin, a rogue, Irish rock star.
The thing is? Ronni’s got revenge on her mind.
Regardless of the risk or the consequences.
Or losing the one thing in her life that makes her feel alive.
Connor has only ever asked Ronni for one thing: her heart.
But when her bravery is couched in lies?
She risks losing the man who would do anything for her.
Unless she finally realizes being fearless means placing your trust in true love.
When she was only 15, Kaylene Winter wrote her first rocker romance novel starring a fictionalized version of herself, her friends and their gorgeous rocker boyfriends. After living her own rockstar life as a band manager, music promoter and mover and shaker in Seattle during the early 1990’s, Kaylene became a digital media legal strategist helping bring movies, television and music online. Throughout her busy career, Kaylene lost herself in romance novels across all genres inspiring her to realize her life-long dream to be a published author. She lives in Seattle with her amazing husband and dog. She loves to travel, throw lavish dinner parties and support charitable causes supporting arts and animals.
Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Newsletter / Instagram
a Rafflecopter giveaway
4 thoughts on “Author Kaylene Winters Top 10 List!”
Congratulations on your new release Kaylene, the book sounds really good best wishes with your tour.
Thanks for being on the tour! 🙂
Thank you, Giselle! 🙂