I made an unwritten resolution this year to not involve myself in too many things as the end result is that I become that chicken…you know…the one with its head cut off. However, this reading challenge is perfect for me as it incorporates an action I need to do and will be doing anyway.
It’s hosted by Bookish Things & More and you can click on the link if you want to sign up.
I’m going to try to keep this page (this is also showing up as a blog post initially because, just because) updated with a link to each pertinent review. We shall test my great newly acquired organizational skills.
- Review of Together at Midnight. Edelweiss
- Review of The Crown Prince’s Bride. Netgalley
- Review of About That Kiss. Edelweiss
- Review of Oliver Loving. Netgalley
- Review of Runaway Groom. Netgalley
- Review of Should’ve Been You. Netgalley
- Review of When the Stars Come Out. Netgalley
- Review of Moonlight Over Manhattan. Netgalley
- Review of Wintersong. Netgalley